WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Meet Senior Decision Makers From OEMs Across The Globe
With Job Titles Including Heads, Managers And Engineers Of:
- PMST / Group Leaders
- Research & Development
- NVH Content
- Electrical Programmes
- Interior Trim
- Interior Design
- Material Engineers
Plus Suppliers Of:
- Interior Trim
- NVH Content
Access to and use of this site (www.automotive-lightweight-interiors.com) is provided by London Business Conferences subject to the following terms:
By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and / or use this website.
London Business Conferences may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by London Business Conferences. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and / or amended.
Use of London Business Conferences
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of this website content requires the prior written permission of London Business Conferences.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of this website.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will London Business Conferences be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
- Loss of data;
- Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of opportunity;
- Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
- Losses suffered by third parties; or
- Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
London Business Conferences does not warrant that functions contained in this website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that London Business Conferences or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
London Business Conferences names, images and logos identifying London Business Conferences and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of London Business Conferences.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
WHY THIS EVENT IS UNIQUE
With EU emission regulations accelerating the adoption of lightweight materials …
...the industry must understand the business case for intergrating new designs to ensure regulations, industry standards, customer expectations and budgets are met. The balance of these four requirements is a difficult target to strike, however, with new innovative technologies, materials and applications being discovered throughout the world the industry is growing closer to a new lightweight vehicle generation.
This 2 day congress will bring together OEMs, Tier 1's, leading researchers and material suppliers to explore and understand the opportunities that are commercially available now and what options the future may hold.
- THE ONLY LIGHTWEIGHTING INTERIORS FOCUSED EVENT: The only event to focus specifically on lightweighting strategies for automotive interiors
- CONSUMER TRENDS VS COST: The summit will discuss lightweighting strategies in a commercially viable light, looking at solutions that can meet consumer demand as well as be cost effective for production volumes
- APPLICATION SPECIFIC: Presentations will focus on how to apply new lightweight materials and designs to capitalize on weight reduction innovations in specific sections of the vehicle
- SAFETY CONSIDERATE: With industry standards and safety regulations to adhere too, each lightweight solution will be fully investigated for crash performance to ensure necessary benchmarks are met